Do you thrive in the pursuit of ensuring excellence in environmental consulting services for your clients? SWCA Environmental Consultants is expanding their team and looking for dynamic individuals who are following their passion in delivering the highest-quality project work.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is seeking a talented Senior Project Manager with experience managing multidisciplinary projects to join our rapidly expanding Southern California operation, which is a center of excellence for resource-based environmental consulting services, particularly in the electrical utility field. The Senior Project Manager help manage a large, multidisciplinary team of archaeologists, biologists, GIS professionals, and administrative support staff working to support the environmental resource program of a major California utility. In collaboration with SWCA's Utility Services Director and the contract management team, the Senior Project Manager will take appropriate measures to ensure full adherence to applicable contract requirements by overseeing staffing and scheduling and the tracking of key performance indicators and monthly budgetary metrics and ensuring the production of high-quality work. The position requires a unique combination of large project management and communication skills, understanding of utilities contracts, both capital and operations and maintenance, and familiarity with natural and cultural resource projects.
This position can be remote and can sit outside of California.
Application Directions: Qualified candidates must submit a Letter of Interest along with a current resume in order to be considered for the position.
- Manages and monitors day-to-day on-call contract activities; supports contract reporting, including ensuring compliance with client's policies and procedures.
- Ensures overall contract compliance by following the rules, regulations, and procedures for contract. Resolves contract issues in a timely manner.
- Will serve as a client-facing point of contact for contract administration and compliance.
- Reviews subconsultant budgets, invoices, etc.
- Mentors and supports project team members in all aspects of contract interpretation and compliance, risk management, and change management protocols.
- Works closely with clients to develop a statement of work, cost estimates, schedule projections, and contract documents.
- Establishes processes for change management within the project team. Proactively capture, track, manage and report all potential project changes.
- Participate in scheduled Project Reviews to provide an update on project change order and risk status.
- Accountable for contract compliance, the financial success of the program, and attainment of sales and productivity goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Planning, Environmental Sciences, Biology, Anthropology, or a field related to SWCA's services is required; Master's degree or higher is preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience, including:
- Substantial experience working with major utility clients, with direct management of California electric utility contracts being preferred.
- Proven experience in contract administration, preferably with utility clients.
- Adept at navigating complicated contract management challenges.
- High attention to detail
- Team-orientated attitude with strong leadership and mentoring skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage a large volume of email.
- Flexible and nimble, and able to adapt changing conditions.
- Skilled at managing a heavy workload through teamwork and delegation.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record's Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-828-8517. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply Here : https://www.click2apply.net/X7mzqQFjxMmBUQ6Lh5dzQ