ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Do you thrive in the pursuit of ensuring excellence in environmental consulting services for your clients? SWCA Environmental Consultants is expanding their cultural resources team in Phoenix and is looking for dynamic individuals who are following their passion in delivering the highest-quality project work.
SWCA's Corporate Office in Phoenix offers a unique work environment and specializes in natural and cultural resources. Our Cultural Resources Team is looking for cultural resources specialists to assist with several upcoming projects in Arizona.
Why Work at SWCA?
At SWCA our mission is to partner with clients to help them achieve their goals through the application of Sound Science and Creative Solutions. Our purpose is to preserve natural and cultural resources for tomorrow while enabling projects that benefit people today.
We are one company working collaboratively to deliver Sound Science and Creative Solutions to our clients. Our greatest opportunity for success lies in our ability to bring the best team to every project. We believe every person has something to contribute – unique skills, new ideas, fresh perspectives, and diverse backgrounds. Working together, we're able to have a greater impact in our communities, within our company, and for our clients.
At SWCA, we are driven to learn and improve our work and ourselves. We are always expanding our knowledge base, asking important questions, finding innovative approaches, and leveraging our collective expertise on every project.
Good is never good enough. We set the bar high because we have the best experts in the industry who make performance a top priority.
SWCA Gives Back
We promote a culture of giving at SWCA. Across the company, we give back to employees in need, to the communities in which we work, live, and play, and to the environment.
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Archaeology, Anthropology or a closely related field is required
- Minimum 1 year of experience in CRM, including a range of field methodologies (survey, testing, excavation, and monitoring) required
- An accredited Field School Certification is required; field schools focusing on North American archaeological methods and cultural resources management preferred
- Technical writing skills, including demonstrated experience preparing technical reports in a CRM context is a plus; experience as primary author preferred
- Ability to be listed on state and federal cultural resource permits is a plus
- Ability to travel to a location, walk and conduct fieldwork for long hours, sometimes in inclement weather, rugged terrain, often at high altitudes, and ability to carry equipment and supplies weighing up to 40 pounds is required
- Experience collecting field data utilizing mobile technology (Tablets, Bluetooth GPS receivers, mobile software) is also a plus
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Drug and alcohol screening policy
The candidate hired for this position may be assigned to work with an SWCA client, which requires mandatory pre-employment drug and alcohol screening. Candidates applying for this role should be willing to comply with this requirement.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record's Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-828-8517. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/OaoGj4tBWaDyhjZoI2ork