2018 Fields Schools
Please let SHA know about upcoming field schools
Karst Field Studies Program
- Karst Geology, June 3-9, Dr. Art Palmer
- Exploration of Mammoth Cave, June 18-22, Mr. Bruce Hatcher and Mr. David Kem
- Karst Resources of Grand Canyon National Park, June 18-24, Dr. Ben Tobin and Dr. Abe Springer
- Visualization of Karst Field Data, June 11-16, Dr. Pat Kambesis and Mr. Howard Kalnitz
- Field Cave Ecology, anticipated July (official dates not yet determined), Dr. Julian Lewis
- Show Cave Interpretation and Education, August 5-10, Dr. Leslie North
Courses may be taken for graduate, undergraduate, or continuing education credit. Courses may also be taken as non-credit workshops.
For more information about the program, courses, how to register, and instructor bios, please visit www.karstfieldstudies.com.
If you have any questions please contact the Karst Field Studies Director, Dr. Leslie North, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign-up for our mailing list through our website or follow us through our social media accounts at Instagram @karstfieldstudies, Twitter @KFSWKU, Facebook @WKUKarstfieldstudies
Please help us spread the word about the program by forwarding this message to your colleagues, grotto members, staff, students, friends, and any other parties you feel may be interested in this year’s courses!
Hope to see you this summer!