Dear SHA Members,
The Society for Historical Archaeology has partnered with Digital Antiquity to preserve meeting abstracts and make the presentations and data used to support them available in tDAR. As a presenter you can access your record in tDAR, edit the metadata, and upload a PDF copy of your paper, presentation, poster, or other supplementary data (up to 3 files/30MB). At present, abstracts from meeting years 2013 through 2017 are available. Here’s how to get started:
1. Search for your abstract in tDAR.
2. Request access (will require a free registration) by clicking on the “submit correction, comment (requires login)” link on the right hand side of the page.
3. Once completed, we will send you a message with a link to edit the abstract and upload the record.
4. Scroll down and edit or enhance any of the metdata you would like. Click on the green “add files” button under “Attach Document Files” and follow the prompt to upload a PDF copy of your paper or poster. If you’d like to upload a dataset in addition to your paper or presentation, please contact us for a voucher. If you are adding multiple files (e.g. your paper, a copy of your presentation, and a dataset) you will probably want to create a project.
5. Click save and you are done!
6. Please call or email Leigh Anne at (480) 965-1593 or email@example.com with any questions along the way!
Chair, SHA Conference Committee